Sunday 19 February 2012

130kms sunday ride part II

Ogden Point.
I stopped along the ocean front and could see a large barge going through our waters.

The pilot boat was coming back into the harbor.


Looking out along the sea wall out to the light house.

And after this my friends, I headed home.  To do laundry, relax and have supper.  I did hear from a friend who had been down in Mexico and had become seriously ill.  He is now home safe and sound amongst this family.  So that was a nice way to end my weekend.
Good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your friend is home safe and sound. You are an amazing woman, don't ever sell yourself short. Look at what you have accomplished this last year! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb:

    You both mentioned an EPIC ride. I wonder where you two are going ? I have something arranged for early August if you two want to come over to the mainland and head up to Kelowna for a day or two.

    It's nice when i recognize some of the sights, can't wait for warmer weather. It would be better to sit under a warm sun and just sit like a bump on a log

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete